If you are looking for an affordable, reliable and simple biometrics time attendance clock, the TA500 is your ultimate choice. It can store 2000 fingerprint templates and 80,000 transaction logs in its flash memory at any given time.
Equipped with the most commonly used ethernet network connection and USB flash disk, the TA500 is the most powerful, yet simple to use attendance system for your small and medium office.
Plug and Play
The TA500 is easy to operate - connect it to the power source and it's ready to roll! It comes with an in-built battery to keep it operational during a power failure.
Easy Data Management
Ethernet network connection and USB Flash disk are available for your choice of connectivity.
Versatile and Secured Verification
The TA500 gives you a variety of verification options such as fingerprint, password (PIN) or a combination of both, providing the security and versatility you need.
Get Your Money's Worth
The TA500 was designed to offer an economical biometric solution, giving you efficiency and performance without burning a hole in your pocket.
Equipped with a colour LCD screen and intuitive icons, navigation in the TA500 is simple.
Made from robust materials, the TA500 can withstand wear and tear for years to come and it comes with 3 years limited warranty.
Small in Size, Large in Storage
The compact TA500 can store up to 2,000 fingerprints and 80,000 transaction logs, more than sufficient for your office requirements.
Manage Your Data Easily
TCMS V3 is loaded with useful features and various reports are available for your business.
TCMS V3 software features:
- Powerful scheduling and rostering
- Rounding and tolerances
- Integration with nominated payroll software is available (optional payroll integration required)
- (MYOB and Unipay)
- Supports weekly, fortnightly or monthly pay periods
- Provides 30 comprehensive time attendance reports, which are available in both digital and printable formats
- Print and save reports to PDF, HTML, MHT, RTF, XLS, XLSX, CSV, TXT, image and XPS formats
- Multiuser interface
- Relay output for time signals - signals can be programmed to sound audible devices to annunciate shift times and meal breaks
- PC running Windows 7/8/10
What's in the box:
- TCMS-PI Fingertec TCMS V3 software payroll integration for MYOB and Unipay
- TCMS-QS Fingertec TCMS V3 remote software quick start training and 1 month support
- TCMS-AS Fingertec TCMS V3 12 Month Australian Support Agreement
- FTC001-5 Fingertec TA500 Protective Enclosure
- 041532 Legrand 12V DC siren
- 41555 Fulleon 12V DC 155mm bell
- 1 - Fingertec TA500 biometric terminal with network connection
- 1 - 12V DC plug pack
- 1 - Mounting hardware (3 screws)
- 1 - Siren cable
- 1 - Quick start guide