The TP-50 brings the highest possible flexibility into time & date stamping.
The TP-50 combines standard time and date printing with pre-set or customised comments, numbers and counters - all individually selectable via the 4 function buttons (A, B, C and D).
Complete cutomisable printing can be set-up from a PC by use of USB memory stick transfer. Recording and retrieval of counters and date/time via USB memory stick data transfer back to a PC.
Time & date printing up to 14 days in to the future is available, making it suitable for "best before" applications.
- Time Recording - for accurate job costing and payroll control
- Time Stamping - for time-sensitive identification
- Numbering - for serial identification of documents
2 line printing with one document entry
- 2 line printing with one document entry
- Up to 4 print patterns selectable by dedicated function buttons (A. B. C and D)
- Custom comment setting and configuration via PC
- Versatile numbering counters - count-up/count down, configurable counting range (by min, max, and initial number)
- Data collection via USB memory stick
- Illuminated print window and back-lit graphical display
- Shifted time printing
- Easy adjustment of print position
- Intuitive programming and operation by graphical display available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time
- Memory for 48 program steps. This allows blocking/unblocking of certain functions, printing, lighting settings or the whole unit during certain time periods
- 4 digit numeric password for program protection
- Never needs resetting and keeps time during power failure
- Designed for wall or table mounting
- Choice of left or right margin printing
- Printing options include Manual, Automatic, Semi-Automatic
- 1 to 8 digit numbering, with up to 9 repeats
- Selectable printing orders: 29 preset formats such as: "31 JAN 2003 10:08"
- Selectable print formats:
- 2 or 4 digit year print
- AM/PM or 24 hour format
- Regular minutes, 1/10th, 1/100th, or 1/20th of an hour
- 13 preset comments such as PAID, FILED, or SENT
- Rechargable battery for printing during power failures (optional)
When two line printing is activated, the 2 lines are printed during the left (line 1) and right (line 2) print head movement. No more feeding the document in twice to print two lines - printing is now accurate and fast.
Up to 4 print patterns selectable by dedicated function keys
4 individual print patterns can be assigned to dedicated function keys (A, B, C and D). Fully customised comments are also possible.
Custom comment setting and configuration via PC
The TP-50 can be easily setup using a PC. Once created, the setup file is transferred from the PC to the TP-50 via USB memory stick.
More versatile numbering counters
The TP-50 provides multiple counters and can count-up or count down. The range is configurable by minimum value, maximum value and initial number.
The counters can be up to 8 digits in length and up to 9 repeats are available. Reset or stop conditions can be programmed once a certain value is reached.
Data collection via USB memory stick
Up to 1022 punches can be stored within the TP-50 - stored information includes: number counter, time and date. This data can be loaded onto a USB memory stick and transfered to a PC for further analysis.
Compatible Time Cards:
- QR-12004 NiCd battery for printing during power failure
- TP-1051N Replacement black ink ribbon cartridge
- TP-1051NR Replacement red ink ribbon cartridge
- CR-25X106 25 slot time card rack (plastic)
- P-10 Payroll Time Card (weekly)
- JC-10 Job Costing Time Card
- JC-100 Job Costing Time Card
- P-5641 Payroll Time Card (weekly)
What's in the box:
- Clock: Digital (date and time)
- Accuracy: Monthly accuracy +/- 15 sec (at ordinary temperature)
- Ribbon cassette: Mono colour black (supplied)
- Power: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 156 x 179 x 181 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- 1 - Seiko TP-50 time clock
- 1 - Seiko TP-1051N ribbon cartridge (installed)
- 1 - User manual
- 2 - Case keys
- 1 - Mounting hardware (2 screws and mounting template)
- 1 - Paper guide gauge